11.19.2019

Bags!

The latest batch of Pop Open Pouch bags is done and (mostly) gifted. 



This one went to my quilting pal, for her birthday. 


I forgot to take beauty shots, so I’m making do with my crummy ironing board as the background. Which is a shame; I think this is my favorite bag of all. So far, anyway. 


This one is on its way to a friend. It’s similar to the one I made Wenona, but with a different lining. Hope she likes it!


Addy turns 13(!) on Thursday and will be allowed to wear makeup, for reals rather than just for play. Isn’t this fabric perfect for a cosmetics bag?


And I couldn’t resist this lining for our newly minted teenager. 😜


Last but not least - Mary and I took a Bento bag class. Mary’s has brown dragons and mine is a favorite Laurel Burch print. 


The class was sew fun. And a great warmup for the Redwood Tote class we are doing in December. One can never have too many bags, right??

0 comments: