9.08.2019

Leanne’s Secret

Leanne and I planned a painting day, for just the two of us, over 3 weeks ago.



Leanne wanted to keep it a secret from her mom, 


so she could surprise her with the finished masterpiece.


Color me shocked - she was actually able to keep the secret! She told me that whenever she wanted to tell her mom, she whispered the secret to her stuffies instead. Awwwwwww.


I think Leanne’s favorite part of the day was her French fries and lemonade (my lava cake was pretty good too.)


My favorite part? 


Having fun, one-on-one time with my favorite 8-year-old. 



* the instructor called these clownfish but our family has always called them “Gary-baldi” (garibaldi is a Nemo fish). So I painted a tiny beard on mine in honor of youngest son. He’s going to be so pleased. 😂😂


0 comments: