9.12.2019

Gary and Leia Stories

Gary liked the bearded Gary-baldi painting so much, he took it home with him.



I’d jokingly told him I’d painted it as a present but he seriously wanted it. I’m so happy. And really, really curious what Shelly’s reaction was to her new "art".

Wednesday was Leia’s first session of after-school robotics club. She texted me Tuesday night, asking if I would please, pleeeeeeeeeeeas bring her food from McDonald’s since she wouldn’t have time to walk across the street before club started. (Pretty sure she’s not allowed to walk over, but that’s another story.) And she’d be soooooooo hungry. You noticed she begged grandma, not a parental unit, right? Smart girl.


Pop said he’d do it since I couldn’t, so Leia drew him a map of her new school - both exterior and interior - 


with detailed directions on where to bring the food. The girl’s not taking any chances when it comes to her chicken nuggets. 


0 comments: