8.06.2019

Wonky All Stars Quilt

I’ve wanted to make Shelly a quilt for a couple of years, but our tastes are so different, I worried she wouldn’t like what I chose. 



In June, I spotted this All Stars quilt tutorial on Missouri Star’s video app and immediately knew this was the one. 

 Finished size is 63 x 72”
A little shopping, 


a little sewing, a little ripping when I didn’t like how a third of the blocks turned out and voila -


I think she likes it!


The pattern was very easy and I was especially pleased at the clever way the leftover  squares from the layer cake (layer cake = 42 10” squares) were used to make the border and cornerstones. The backing - which I forgot to photograph - was the white and black print I bought on the quilt shop run in May. I love it when a stash plan comes together. 

1 comments:

captainhook said...

Looks fantastic!