4.01.2011

Scenes From My Day

For me, heaven is having all my baby grands together and getting pictures to remember it by.

Meeting Cousin Addy

Leanne and Auntie Rachel

What's the best way to hold the interest of three little girls?
Disney's Tangled!

Getting ready for their photo shoot.

How many people does it take to hold a baby?

The official Cousin Photo.
LOVE Leanne's arched eyebrow. Definitely got that from her mother.

My very favorite shot from the photo shoot.
Makes me laugh every time I see it. And for the record, Leanne was NOT stinky.

Watching the rest of Tangled with two very tired little girls.
Absolute gramma heaven.

2 comments:

Vickie said...

Did you take those FABULOUS cousin pictures, or a studio? Either way, absolute treasures!!

Restless Knitter said...

Adorable pictures!!