9.24.2010

Fall is Here

Fall must be here - the mums are blooming and I've started another shawl. This is 'Gathering Leaves' (Rav link here) in Malabrigo Lace and I'm doing it as part of a crochet-along with two of my Thursday night spinning buddies. For anyone keeping count, this will be lucky #13 for my '10 Shawls in 2010' challenge. Unless I finish this or this first (not likely, since they're knit and it takes me longer.)

I took advantage of Colleen's visit yesterday to get some better pics of shawl #12.
These show off the design a bit better, but the colors are much brighter in real life. Just can't seem to get everything together in one shot.

1 comments:

Spundun said...

Oooh, I like the start of the new shawl, it is going to be fabulous.

Lovely photos of No.12. I know what you mean, photographing a large item like a shawl, is quite a challenge!