3.11.2010

Division of Labor

While Dick did this - I did this -
Byzantine bracelet in a class from my new favorite crafting store, Cottontail Creations.

I definitely got the better end of the deal. Just to make sure he knew how much I appreciated all his work, I brought home a *big* box of pastries from our favorite bakery.

Also finished my first knit shawl last night. Still need to block it, but I had a willing model today (thanks, Bre!) so I took some photos. This is handspun-by-me yarn; love the color and the little threads of sparkly that are all through it. I see this shawl getting lots of use.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do we get to see this new craft store? I want to do chainmaille sooooooo badly. Love the shawl! Did Dick get to finish his cold riveting class? :) v

Deneen said...

I have been buying tons of chainmaille jewelry off of one seller on Etsy and I love it. So cool you and your husband are collaborating on this project. Can't wait for you to open the store.