8.25.2017

Last Day

Tomorrow we head for home, so today we tried to do everything we hadn't gotten to yet. We antiqued in Ault, where I got a great wood and fabric folding chair and some wooden blocks for Jaclyn. Then Rach  took me to her favorite fabric store, where I bought everything I need for my eclipse quilt - 




Kentucky Wonder by the American Quilt Society. I'm not much of a blue person, so I'm using purples instead. 



The top two fabrics are for my stash and the rest, including 5 yards of charcoal gray (bottom fabric), are for this quilt. Love the Grunge fabric! 



And tonight we headed into Denver - minus Addy who's down for the count with strep throat - to see the Broadway-bound musical Frozen. 



It was fantastic!!

 Leia in her Anna costume, including Anna boots, with Addy's friends Melanie and Mariah 

Several new songs have been added - Hygge was my definite favorite - so this isn't a remake of the movie. The staging was amazing, especially Elsa's ice palace and the final scene where Anna becomes frozen. It was magical. 



Hope it comes to LA eventually so we can take Leanne to see it too.

0 comments: