2.24.2015

Ellen's Sweater

I'm almost embarrassed to say I started this Wild Flower Sweater in October 2013 and finished it this week. 
 
Between life, distance and chemo, we had difficulty arranging time for try-ons - and I wanted to be sure it fit before I put in the sleeves and wove in my tails. 
 
But fit it does and I'm pleased with how it turned out. 
 
I added a button, partly as decoration and partly to show which side is up and outside  -
 
since it's very easy to put this sweater on upside-down and inside-out.
 
Ellen tried it on today and says it fits and she loves it - life doesn't get much better than that.   

2 comments:

Vickie said...

Ellen saw the sweater while at my house yesterday for beading. She wore it the rest of the day...she was beyond thrilled!

Ellen K. said...

The picture doesn't even begin to show how beautiful this sweater is! It is truly a treasure as is its maker! Just love it.