6.09.2023

This and That

We did our second escape room today - still didn’t beat the clock but we had a lot of fun. I think I’m done for awhile . . . or at least until Karina comes back out to visit her grandma again. 

I’ve been taking Donovan and Jackie to the park to run out some energy before taekwondo (the teacher expects them to be able stand still in class . . .) They get to run and jump and slide, while I can walk laps around the play area. Win, win, win! This week, the bigger kids were playing too rough, running over the littles (not maliciously, just careless) so we had to make do with the pretty trees. 


Remember the robot snakes? I had to do surgery on them . . . first time out, they ran under the couch and got cat hair wrapped around the wheel mechanisms. They’re back in action - and still very popular with the littles. 

My reward for not pressing the panic button during my shoulder MRI. I earned every.bite. So awful. 

0 comments: