6.30.2023

Finishing Up

 Got the cortisone shot in my shoulder yesterday so I’m hoping - really, really hoping - it works and I can start quilting again soon. These past 4 months have been a bummer crafting-wise. Doctor said it could take up to a month for the pain to go away . . . as long as it GOES I’m ok with that, but sooner is definitely better.



I’m seeing the light at the end of the tunnel on the genealogy book too (hubby says it’s a locomotive heading my way. He’s so funny. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚) Still waiting on one birth certificate from Ireland but it shouldn’t be a big surprise. I hope. 

All the text is written (2nd draft, with at least one more pass-through to go), the individual branch charts are almost done, and my plan is to sort and scan photos starting tomorrow. Still hoping I can get this done and have rough drafts printed in time to share on our Alaska cruise. . . 


0 comments: