6.24.2023

Rockets And Lizards

 Jac caught a lizard on her first try!

Not sure who was more startled, Jac or the lizard. She and Donovan kept trying all afternoon to catch another one but I think the lizard early warning system put the word out . . .  

And I’m not the only one hooked on buying water toys.

Jac and Donovan both like playing with water but they don’t like to be wet (they’re getting better though) and they really don’t like having water on their faces. 

So I wasn’t sure how they’d like the new rocket Pop bought. 

Loved it! Neither would get near it when the water was on but both liked setting it up when it fell over (often!) This one’s a keeper. 

Leia and Donovan helped me look for backyard lizards. I’m curious if they are also fence lizards or if we have a variety. Hoping for variety . . .

0 comments: