11.01.2022

Destashment

Youngest child is staying with us temporarily and his needing room to store his stuff got me motivated to finally clear out the rest of my yarn stash. 


I had donated most a lot of my yarn back in . . . 2018? 2019? So I didn’t think I had much left. 

 
I was wrong. 12 bins worth of wrong.


And as long as I was clearing out, why not deal with the books too? I sweet talked bribed Leia, Leanne and Jaclyn into helping pack up my spinning, weaving, crochet and knitting books, then donated them - all 11 boxes worth - to the spinning/weaving guild’s annual sale. 


One bin of spinning fiber went back upstairs; not ready to let that go yet after all. Friends took another bin to share and my pal Reyna took 6 big bags of yarn to sort and share, including with her physical therapist, who is just learning to knit. So pleased this is all going to new homes where it will be used. 

0 comments: