12.03.2020

Merry Early Christmas

It’s been a long year of watching movies at home instead of in a theater. 2021 doesn’t look like it’s going to be any better, so hubby and I decided to treat ourselves to an early Christmas present. 


A 65” LG OLED 4K TV. 


We opted for Best Buy’s professional installation and that turned out to be a very good decision. The TV is a glass screen no thicker than a pane of window glass. Beautiful to look at but easily damaged. Hubby helped get it out of the box and on to the cabinet to the installer’s steady chant of, “don’t bend it, don’t bend it.” 

The original plan was to remodel the shelving unit once we saw the TV in place. I’d like to have the TV set back a little further, both for aesthetics and safety, but I’m not sure it’s worth shifting the TV around. Then again, hubby is braver than me, so I may wake up one morning to a finished job. Or a lot of swearing. 

0 comments: