5.16.2019

Tula Nova Progress

Making progress on Tula Nova, the English paper-piecing project I started in Tula Pink’s workshop a few weeks ago.



The Round 5 stars are sewn on and the next round’s diamonds are prepped and ready to go. 


I’m determined to work with the fabric I have on hand, so most of this is from Tula’s “Zuma” line. I couldn’t resist adding in the Fairy Dust birds from Pinkerville (above),


and the sea serpent, swan and unicorn left over from my “Shoreline” quilt.  


Only 2 rounds to go after this. I’ll probably use the waves or jellies from Zuma next but I’m still undecided on the final row. Also can’t make up my mind if I like the pink star or if it’s too distracting. Opinions?

1 comments:

Vickie said...

The pink star might not work. But I LOVE, love, love everything else!!! Jealous