What Phase Is This Again??
so Tuesday most of the plastic came down (hubby decided to keep the floor covered since we’ll be painting soon) and the NOISY fans finally got turned off and taken away. Oh blessed quietude.
Leo FaceTimed tonight so I could walk her thru making Porcupines, a family favorite. Made my grandma heart so happy.
There’s no written recipe - I always used a bit of this and a glug of that until it looked right. It’s one of those things that almost always turns out great (except for that time Leia used tomato paste instead of tomato sauce…)
Coco says happy October…
or is that just a yawn?
Love how Rachel’s Lego wreath turned out!
The last legacy plant is in the ground. I wanted 3 plants saved from the front yard redo -
a vine that was originally in my mom’s yard
(we’ve moved it a couple of times now, not sure it’s going to survive this last one);
a beautiful potted succulent I loved, but the demo crew got to it first 😩;
and a bird of paradise Matt and Mary gave me when they moved to SC. It’s looking a little ragged but I’m hoping it will make a comeback.











0 comments:
Post a Comment