5.27.2024

Making Room

Spent most of the past 2 days rearranging my craft room to make room for Koko.

Took almost everything out, piled it in the family room (Jac said, “What is this mess?!”), then slowly put most of it back, filling more than a couple of trash (and donation) bags along the way. One of my favorite parts was moving the filing cabinet out from behind the design wall (and cleaning out all the oldddddddd paperwork), then putting the bookcase with my sorted fabric scraps on top of it, so I can actually get to them! So happy. 

Rather than start a new project while all that was in progress, I’m testing Koko’s quilting abilities with this table runner that’s been pin basted since last August.

Really pleased with how easy the built-in walking foot is to use. Some of the stitches look a little wonky so I need to do a bit of research on that. And today’s surprise? Koko remembers the last stitch setting used, even after the power has been turned off. So cool!


0 comments: