7.11.2023

Catching Up

The genealogy book is done - for real this time. I said it was finished on Sunday too, but then I added 2 more pages today. Final page count is 62 - just a few more than I thought there’d be. Hope the printing goes well tomorrow.

Bought Jac and Donovan matching shirts. ($2 each on sale at Old Navy Outlet.) 

So dang cute.  

One of my sisters had a heart attack on Friday and passed away Sunday in Oregon. She was 65. The only positive is that all her kids and grandkids had an opportunity to say goodbye before she passed. I’m so grateful for that. 

Donovan came over last night to bring me flowers and my favorite cake because he knew I was sad. And then asked if he could spend the night cause he loved me. 

He’s just about the sweetest kid ever. And his parents are pretty nice too. 

1 comments:

Vickie Graham said...

I remember that picture...dressed to the nines!!