3.05.2023

Obsession

My fav SIL recently finished sorting and dividing up my late in-laws family photos, which reminded me that I wanted to do an ancestry book for hubby, 


kinda like the one I did for my side of the family awhile back.  


Since I need a break from quilting*, I re-upped my Ancestry subscription, thinking I’d spend a couple of hours sorting records and looking around…


and -poof!- just like that, the entire weekend was gone. This stuff is addictive. 


I’m maybe a quarter of the way done with researching, planning to go back 6-ish generations from hubby’s parents. ~cracks knuckles~ This is going to be fun. 

* hurt my “good” shoulder and can’t lift that arm much at all. Getting older is a PITA. 

1 comments:

Vickie L. Graham said...

Oh..oh..I had no idea that info was available! Holy smokes