3.06.2023

4 x 4

Jac stayed home sick with her mom today, so I had four hours of uninterrupted time to work on my genealogy project.

 Joseph’s baptism dated 1752

Researched another four individuals, including Joseph, born 1752, and his wife, Dinah, born 1758, who are (if I counted right) hubby’s 4th great-grandparents. Hubby has a grandparent from each of England, Ireland, Scotland and Wales. I have two more people to research before I’m done with England, then it’s on to Wales. 


Today’s favorite find was this baptismal record for “William, son of William Franklin and Hester, his wife”  dated August 14, 1700. The fact that the original record has survived over 300 years and is available - in super clear images - on my computer halfway around the world just boggles my mind.

0 comments: