9.28.2022

Jumble

Jumble sounds better than ‘photo dump’ or ‘this and that’, right?


Jac is Queen of the new ride. 


She’s convinced Pop bought the convertible just for her.


Matt asked us to babysit tonight so he and Mary could enjoy an anniversary dinner. “Just be sure Donovan doesn’t fall asleep, so he’ll sleep tonight,” he says. A half hour later, I get ⬆️ pic. Daddy let them both fall asleep! 😂😂😂

 “I’m so peeing in your shoes when I get out of here.”

My poor Lily has been to the vet hospital twice since we got home from Hawaii. Once for an ultrasound, then for an endoscope exam. Blood work ruled out most major kitty diseases, so now we’re waiting on biopsy results. The hospital vet says she thinks, based on experience, that it’s the “c” word. Crossing my fingers and hoping like hell that she’s mistaken. 

1 comments:

Vickie Graham said...

Fingers crossed for Lily...scary when your pets are hurting!