9.07.2022

FPP BOM FTW!

Finished my FPP (foundation paper pieced) BOM (block of the month) FTW (for the win).


This is Hibiscus by Sarah at Full Bobbin Designs, and I love how much it looks like the actual flower. Nice, easy to follow pattern that was fun to make.


And since it’s still early in the month, 


I thought I’d add another quick, small block,


forgetting that “small block” means tiny fiddly pieces that are not at all “quick”. 

I
But look how cute Frankie is! Well worth the effort. (This is the 6” Inchworm by Amy at During Quiet Time.)


Four months done and I’m pleased with where this is going. I’ll eventually trim everything to the same size but right now I’m enjoying the wonkyness. 


Thinking next month I’ll maybe add an anthurium 


and a little lightning bug to the mix. . .


2 comments:

Vickie Graham said...

Turning out so very cute

captainhook said...

Love the hibiscus and the inchworm is so darn cute!