7.15.2022

Recycled Fun

I saved the tie dye bottles we emptied earlier this week, 


figuring Jac and Donovan might like to use them to play in the bathtub. 


Neither one likes to get wet - 


no sprinklers, hoses, water guns or pools for them - 


so when I offered to let them play outside with a bucket of water,


I really thought it wouldn’t last long.


Three hours later, 


I had to talk them into stopping and going back inside. 


They had so much fun, especially after they ganged up on Leanne, 


who loves swimming and sprinklers,


and even little kids with squirt bottles. 


The funniest thing was watching Jac and Donovan stand on opposite sides of the grass, yards apart, and squirt water at each other, yelling “don’t hit me!” as the liquid went a total of about 6”.


And the look on Jac’s face when she complained of being hot and I said, “then take your pants off” was priceless.


“Wait, we can do that??” 😂


Between the sun and the fun, these two are going to sleep well tonight. 


0 comments: