10.10.2021

Pretty Pretties

When we’re traveling, Hubby is patient (resigned?) with my quilt shop stops, especially if he has a book to read or a good place to eat nearby.



We stopped in Orcutt on the way north but I didn’t get much since I was in there a couple weeks ago and placed an internet order last week. Hey, I like their stuff! (I highly recommend both Old Town Quilt Shop and hubby-approved The Homestead sandwich shop. Ham and cheese sandwich with apple butter? Oh yes, please!!)

 Trying to figure out the light-medium-dark fabric thing

We also took a short drive to Morro Bay to visit the Cotton Ball and an antique store hubby likes.


It took me awhile (he had a book) but I found both a Thanksgiving and Christmas project I want to make, and picked up some of the Cotton Ball’s custom batik featuring Morro Rock, sand dollars and more. 

 Bought the book and the ornament fabric. Love this!

So much fun stuff. Almost makes me wish I’d brought my sewing machine on vacation too. 

0 comments: