10.04.2021

Bits and Pieces

The tomatoes I replanted back in July


have produced 11 teeny tiny cherry tomatoes.


Jac says, “they are so CUTE!”

Maybe we’ll get a few more?

Which makes the $100+ I spent on pots and soil totally worth it. Almost. 

 Not my photo

New research says rainbows are circles. Who knew?? And so cool!


Pop and his main helper 


finished building the side yard gate,


which will separate the area with the trash cans and a/c unit 


from the rest of the back yard.


I thought the sign was a nice finishing touch. (Spoiler alert . . . no dog . . . 😂)


Pop also finished the pool gate on the other side of the yard,


and prepped for its twin to go in once we get back from vacation.  


The last sunflower bloomed, fascinating Jackie* and spreading pollen everywhere.


I’d never paid much attention to the actual flowers before


but they are stunningly beautiful. 


We definitely need to plant more next year. 

* Jac loves talking about how bees don’t eat pollen but carry it on their legs back to their home to make honey and “then they share it with me!” 

0 comments: