8.21.2021

Stash Up

Friday’s run to Old Town Quilt Shop in Orcutt was a big success. 

 Toscana Moody Blues, Kona Graphite, Century Solids Storm

Judging by the 50+ empty bolts behind the counter, their “skinny bolt” sale - if there’s less than 3 yards on the bolt, that fabric is 35% off - was hugely popular. 


I had a list and pretty much stuck to it, coming home with only two fabrics I don’t have plans for already. But how could I pass up that brown and teal batik?? Especially when it was marked down from just over $24 to just under $6. I do love a bargain!


I also picked up a jelly roll (not on sale) and a background fabric (35% off)


to make this Strip Strip Star that’s been on my must-make list for awhile. 

 Lunch stop, The Homestead in old town Orcutt, had amazing sandwiches. Definitely going back!

It and a second aliens quiltusing the blue and grays in the first pic, will be going back out the door as gifts as soon as I finish them. And with school starting on Wednesday, I’ll have lots more time to do fun quilty stuff (fingers crossed). 

0 comments: