8.23.2021

Prep And Treasures

We’ve been planning a window remodel since May, so we've put off cleaning out our master closet until the windows were ready for install. Hey, no point in moving all that crap stuff twice, right?


Hubby got lucky since it was all the stuff on my side, not his, that had to come out.


It took the better part of two days to sort through everything (Jac slowed me down helped today) but it’s done. 


AND I found a few treasures (including my favorite mask, which had been AWOL since our trip to Mammoth). . . .


my Girl Scout sashes from when my family lived in Tennessee and Georgia, before we moved to California; baby clothes from when our kids were infants, the best of which I passed on to Leanne and Jac for their dolls;


and this fabric I have no memory of purchasing, 


which, based on papers in the same bin, was well before I started quilting, 

 Christmas bunnies!

some of which will go perfectly with the Christmas quilt I’m planning for this year. Yay! Now we just need to survive construction, and putting the closet back together, so I can get back to sewing. Double yay!


0 comments: