10.27.2020

Then There Were Two

Edit: He likes it! “My Shark!” hasn’t left Donovan’s hand since I gave it to him. I’m a happy grandma. 


Sammy Shark is done and ready for Donovan tomorrow.


Sammy took a little longer than Jac’s narwhal, 

both because Jac helped me stuff Mr Shark (so.much.helping lol) 


and because the mouth is hand-stitched on after the body is complete. It was slow going but worth it, I think. 


The belly fabric was a piece left over from the fish bowl quilt. It’s definitely my favorite part of this project, although I’m pretty sure the teeth will be Donovan’s favorite.


Now that Jac and Donovan have their stuffies, you’d think I’d be done, right?


Wrong. The big girls - ages 9, 12 and 14 - informed me they are not too old for stuffies, thank you very much, and requested a fox, guinea pig and bat. Better get cracking, Grandma. 

0 comments: