4.11.2020

Winding Down

We delivered face masks #56 through 63 to Gary and Shelly today. 



We did the social distancing thing, talking to them from our car, but it was so good to see them and to get out of our house for a couple of hours.


They are both die-hard LA Kings fans so I knew they would like the first four masks


but I was thrilled at how enthusiastic they were about the other fabrics. Made my day week. 


I’m planning to wind down my mask factory after this weekend, barring special requests or local emergencies. I have 8 left to deliver locally, plus 40 or so that are going to Colorado for Rachel’s family and co-workers. The need seems to be diminishing and commercial production is ramping up (or so say the news reports I read). 


Time to get back to quilting!

0 comments: