4.05.2020

Planting Season (And More Masks)

Between Jac and Leanne, we are going to be up to our arm pits (ha!) in deliciousness in, oh, maybe 10-15 years? 



They are both very excited about their avocado trees but I’m not holding my breath. 


I’m trying to keep track of the number of masks I make, purely for personal curiosity. Today, five went to a friend for her family 


and four more went to the daycare Leia attended prior to kindergarten. 


The new pattern I tried, that I had such high hopes for, takes forEVer. I figure it’s taking me 40-45 minutes per mask. I need quality and quantity, so after I finish the 13 I’ve cut out but haven’t sewn, I’ll be searching for a new pattern. Again. Maybe this one my SIL recommended? I haven’t tried that style yet and I’m curious. If you have a pattern you like, especially one that has a pocket for a filter, I’d love to know.

 Tomorrow’s project


1 comments:

Vickie said...

I am impressed, after 20 masks I was going bonkers, let alone 50+ !! After the first couple I had the sewing and cutting down to 40 minutes. I love the bias tape idea.