3.29.2019

Finishes

Sent this pretty purse off to its new home, so I can finally show it here.



Made this in a class at Strings & Things Studio for my SIL’s upcoming 50th anniversary (!!) trip to Scotland. Hope she gets lots of use from it!



Addy’s Range backpack is another Noodlehead pattern.


I love the constellation fabric - canvas on the outside with light blue and gold metallic cotton on the inside - for our future scientist. Confession . . . I gave this to Addy in November when we were visiting and forgot to blog it. 


Another almost forgotten project is this trailer wallhanging I made for Rachel. Finished it  the night before we left for Colorado and never did take a final picture. (Just realized I forgot to embroider the tow bar on the front, so I guess it isn’t finished yet . . .)


And finally - this is for Donovan’s upcoming birthday. It’s a simple design but BRIGHT and COLORFUL and perfect for our favorite one-year-old.

 Quilt backing

This will go to my quilting pal this weekend so I can get the binding on it before party day on the 13th. 

2 comments:

Vickie said...

I am one lucky SIL!! The size is perfect-I can't overload the purse making everything easy to reach and accessible.

Clipping Path Service said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.