12.30.2008

Disciplined

I'm trying to finish several projects but I keep getting distracted by things I Must-Start-Right-NOW. The latest? This rug from the February 2009 edition of Crochet World magazine. Can't really explain why, but I'm completely gaga over this thing. It's made with 2 or 3 strands of yarn held together and a big hook, so it should go really fast. And it's a stash-buster since I'm planning to use wool rug yarn that I bought for weaving.

So I've made
myself a deal. If I finish the three samples I need for my crochet block-a-month class by Wednesday, I can start this rug New Year's Eve. Don't finish the samples? No rug. My New Year's resolution is to do only knitting until at least one of my sweaters is finished.

Now I just need to get my head in the game and finish those *@#& squares.

0 comments: