9.10.2007

I Miss Daddy

Dear Mom and Dad,

I miss you but I'm still having fun. Remember how I wasn't sure if I liked Grandpa when I first got to California? We're big buddies now.
He plays with me every morning and lets me watch the SciFi and Discovery channels with him. Grandpa makes really good bottles too, especially the ones with cereal.

I asked grandpa what a 'cruise' was and he tried to explain 'boats' to me. Grandma decided I needed to see for myself, so we went to Ventura Harbor tonight for dinner. Grandma let me have almost an entire french fry (she hopes you won't be mad - it was good.) I was more interested in playing with my toes and singing than in eating. Grandpa said he wishes he was this limber.

Then we went to see the boats. Grandpa told me that you are on a really big boat and are having a fun time. But how can you be having fun without me? (just kidding. I hope you are having a really good time.) Grandpa let me ride on his shoulders and I laughed so hard I almost fell off. It's a good thing he's had lots of practice holding onto babies. It was windy so I liked having my hood up. I told grandma that I'm a Colorado baby and didn't need the blanket but she insisted. Silly grandma. I like my new stroller; it's fun and comfortable and sounds like a race car when grandma pushes me.

When we got home it was almost my bed time. Grandma let me play on my blanket but I was really tired.
Both my naps got interrupted today so I was just a little, bitty bit grumpy. I told grandma that it was because I miss my Daddy pillow. I only cried for a minute though. Grandma isn't as good as Daddy but I don't mind going to sleep while she's holding me.

Tomorrow we are going to the yarn store to visit Aunt Wenona. And maybe to grandma's old work to see Milaun and Sandy.

Love always,
Addison

0 comments: