10.11.2006

FO!

Looks like I'm not going to have to finish it on the plane to Colorado. The scarf I started on Monday is done. I worked on it during the last hour of today's sock class (I took the wrong size hook to class. Actually, I had at least 4 hooks with me. None were the right size. It was that kind of day.) and I finished it during Project Runway (oh, Jeffrey, what have you done? Please, please, don't let Laura's accusations be true. I'm still rooting for Michael, but to have come this far, only to get kicked off for cheating? How heartbreaking is that?)

Ahem. Back to crochet.


This was made with Plymouth Yarn's Baby Alpaca Grande using a size "P" hook for the body and a "K" for the border.

Very pretty, if I do say so myself. Soft, warm, snuggly. Can't wait for Colorado!

Yarn Tails Tags:, ,

1 comments:

The Knitphomaniac said...

I *almost* went with the 3 skeins of sizzle instead of lilac. Can't wait to see what you do with it. Its sibling skein will probably grow up to be a very lively pair of socks or a vibrant lacy scarf.
I'm really excited to see it in person. Few things better than coming home to a box of fabulous yarn in the mail. ;)