10.06.2006

Excitement

I'm excited, now that I've recovered from my almost-heart attack. Rachel's email tonight said "Addy has flipped and is getting ready to go per the doctor." (Details are on Addy's blog.)

Looks like she won't be a late baby; I just hope she holds out until she's a nice, healthy weight and all her parts (like her lungs and heart and brain) are ready for the world outside mommy's tummy. I don't think the family is ready for another scare like when William was born 6 weeks premature at 2 pounds, 14 ounces.

So please cross your fingers and send happy, healthy, stay-in-the-tummy thoughts to Addy and her mom. I'm ready to be a grandma, but November is plenty soon enough.

Yarn Tails Tags:,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK Addy, let your great aunt explain something here. Staying in mommy's tummy is a good thing...grandparents don't handle early deliveries well! Addy: if you need further encouragement to stay right where you are, talk to William. :) v

Cherizac said...

Waving DPN's and sending good, calming be healthy thoughts along in your general direction. Hope all is well!