9.05.2023

Kits, Kids And Alaska

The fabric I ordered for Jama’s grandkids arrived after the long weekend, giving me no excuse to avoid finishing a chance to finish Slide Show. (Yay!!) Making a list - including my Alaska purchases - so I can remember what I meant to do with all this . . .

Galaxy panel, 37 x 44, for an imagination quilt for Jac and Donovan to go with their “ocean.” (Here and here. The second link is one of my all time favorites.) (Done 10/2023)

Dragon and castle for Abby, who is 12-ish. Panel is 36x44” so I’ll add some fancy borders around the edges to make it larger. Maybe stars? (such an awesome dragon) (done 11/2023)

Galaxy kit for Marshall who just started 7th grade. (Done 11/2023)

And black cats for a stripe across the back, since he’s a cat person too. 

These surfin’ dogs made me laugh so I got them for Spencer, 6. 

Planning to cut up the 2 matching panels and make a 3-yard quilt using these seahorses from the same collection. (Done 11/2023)

And this one because I loved it and couldn’t resist. 

And when I finish all that … I can work on more Alaska goodies. Northern lights kit (maybe use similar borders for Abby’s quilt?) …


cute puffin wallhanging…

laser cut totem for another wallhanging …


and a bear panel kit using … wait for it … bear paw block borders! I’m going to be busy for awhile.


0 comments: