8.24.2020

Souvenirs

Smoke from the huge fires in Northern California kept us indoors the last few days of our Cambria vacation. 

 From the Harmony pottery store
 
We visited a few of our favorite antique shops, but mostly we sat and read and relaxed. And talked about how soon we could come back.

 Patterns

On the drive home, hubby got a craving for bacon and eggs and I remembered a great breakfast restaurant 

 Pretty batik and white Grunge

that just happened to be a block from one of my favorite quilt shops. I’m sure I never would have thought about stopping there if he hadn’t been hungry. . . .

I’m not the only one who loves Old Town Quilt Shop in Orcutt  They are featured in the Fall/Winter issue of Better Homes & Gardens Quilt Sampler magazine that comes out this Friday, August 28. Whoohoo!

0 comments: