11.18.2017

In The Works

Now that my craft room has been rearranged for quilting, I’m getting a lot more sewing  projects started - and finished. Yay!




Hand-stitching the binding on this quilt. Probably could have finished it tonight if Lily hadn’t decided to “help” me. These make great tv watching listening projects.



Leanne’s quilt is on the design wall. She decided the block placement tonight and I’m hoping to get it sewn together this week.



Just got this one back from the quilter. It’s gorgeous! Binding goes on this week and it goes to its new home in December. I loved working on this one.



Christmas table runner is half done, thanks to two sewing sessions at Debbie’s house. Need one more day to finish the piecing and another day (or two) for quilting. I still think I can get it finished this year . . .

I'm also planning/working on: 1) a rag quilt for a friend; 2) a Christmas present baby quilt for Isaac; 3) small quilt for Jac in the same fabric Leanne used in her quilt; 4) a quilt with Leia for her new baby brother; and . . . .  So many ideas. So little time!


1 comments:

Unknown said...

were can i get pattern for christmas runner