4.07.2017

Early Birthday

Mary's birthday isn't until later this month, 


 
but with vacation plans, shared custody (Leia had to be here!), and other issues*, 

 
we celebrated tonight at Mary and Matt's favorite German restaurant. 

 
Leia and Leanne helped me wrap presents this afternoon - 

 
dressed in their favorite princess attire - 

 
while Jac took a nap.

 
We've eaten at this restaurant before

 
but never on a Friday night. 

 
Turns out Friday's are special - it's oompah polka band night! 

 
So much fun, especially when the little girls and their feather boas took over the dance floor. 

 
Mary liked her gifts - 

 
especially the picture from Leia (her first use of water color pencils) - 

 
and the portrait of Sammy that hubby and I commissioned from a very talented friend of Rachel's. (Check her out - her work is amazing!)
  
 
Happy birthday, MayMay! And now I'm off to find downloadable polka tunes for the little girls. (And for me too . . .)


* An early celebration had nothing to do with the fact that I've had Mary's present for over a month and not giving it to her was killing me. Nope, nothing to do with that at all . . . 

0 comments: