12.26.2015

Another Finish!

Have I ever mentioned that I'm a procrastinator? And that I'm really, really good at it? As proof, may I offer . . . .


this jelly roll, purchased in August 2010. Didn't know what I wanted to do with it, so it marinated for years in the fabric stash until July, when inspiration struck.

Quilt top and borders were done in two days, then off it went to the long-arm quilter, who had it finished and returned in less than two weeks. And then it sat. Again. 
 
Until this week, when I got off my butt inspired again. I finished hand-stitching the binding last night and voila! 

 
A beautiful quilt, ready for the washing machine and to be put into use. 
 
I love this thing. 

 
Caribbean Sunrise; begun in 2010, finished in 2015. Now that's procrastination.  

0 comments: