2.07.2013

New Scarf

This was a super easy project, even with re-working the pattern so it was half as wide - and so I didn't have to cut my yarn every 2 or 3 rows. I hate weaving in tails.
 
With a slip stitch here and a slip stitch there, carry a yarn, weave a yarn - minimal yarn tails! My version is a little different from the original, but close enough.
 
The pattern is Sashay by Berroco, using two colorways of their Lodge bulky-weight yarn. Loved working with the yarn and the way the colors changed.
 
I'm teaching this as a class in April. I'm still debating about adding fringe, as in the original. I'm not much of a fringey person but I'm thinking this needs a little something more. At least I have a month or so to make up my mind. 

1 comments:

Petunia Pill said...

Oooooooo! That is SO pretty! Those colors are scrumptious! I hear you on the end weaving...bleh!!! Hugs, Annette