12.02.2012

Infinity

I was finally able to block and photograph Rachel's infinity scarf the day before we left Colorado.
  
Addy helped me pin/unpin the scarf for blocking (sticking pins through the scarf and into the carpet was her favorite part, although she did worry about them leaving holes and daddy getting mad at us) and served as both my model and measuring stick.
 
The pattern is a variation on the ripple stitch - actually, two variations.
 
I couldn't decide which I liked better, so did each half of the scarf a different way. After blocking, I have a definite preference, and it's not the pattern I thought I'd like best.
 
I plan to write the pattern up shortly and will probably make it available on Ravelry, something I haven't done in awhile. It will also be a class at my favorite yarn shop, probably in February. Hope potential students like it as much as Rach and I do.   

0 comments: