5.20.2010

Back on Track

Wow, it's been awhile since I posted. Between the trip to Florida, setting up the craft room as a guest room and Addy's family's visit from Colorado, it seems like time has just flown by.

I have gotten a few things done. We put a bed in the craft room - where my Baby Wolf once stood - for John and Rachel to use when they come to visit. It will be packed up behind some cabinets in between trips so I can still use the loom. The cats are convinced this was done just for their benefit.

Finished my Bridal Shawl. Love, love, love the Madelinetosh Pashima yarn. The wool, silk and cashmere combo is so luscious to look at and to wear. I see lots more of this in my future.

This shawl was a trade I worked out with a friend. She made it with yarn recycled (held double for the top section) from a man's sweater she found in a thrift store. You can't see it in this photo, but there are flecks of various colors in the brown. Love how this turned out.

0 comments: