11.09.2008

Busy, Busy

I can't believe it's been over a week since I blogged. I've been so busy with classes - taking and teaching - and visiting - took Leia to see Wenona on Friday; went to the Rose Bowl flea market today - that I've either not had time or been too tired to blog.

But I have been getting work done on my projects. (Hmm, haven't updated Ravelry lately either . . .gotta fix that tomorrow.) I took a Continental Converts class last Monday to learn picking, rather than throwing, and plan to get lots of practice knitting my Adult Surprise Jacket. And the Baby Surprise Jacket that I think Leia has already outgrown.

I taught the first half of the Pineapple Shawl on Tuesday,
which includes making another shawl to be sure I remember the pattern before my (5!!) students start asking questions. The last half will be this Tuesday night. Plus I have a private crochet student who didn't want to wait for the next beginning crochet class, so I'm meeting with her once a week (and I agreed to reverse engineer a shawl her mother made so she can make another one. Fortunately, it looks like a pretty easy pattern.)

Also on my list is the basketweave tee; two hats for Addy, with two more in the planning stage; a secret project for Wenona (hee hee); shawl for Tanya; and I ordered the yarn to make the Copenhagen Cardi, a gorgeous, thickly cabled crochet sweater that I can't wait to start. Oh, and I need to decide what classes to teach from January to April and make the samples by the first of December. No pressure . . . .

0 comments: