5.15.2006

Priceless



Flowers - Check (Thanks, Gary!)

Jewelry - Check (Thanks, Marie & Rachel!)

Clothing - Check (Thanks, Breanne!)

Candy & Cookies - Check Check (Thanks, Gary, Matt & Lisa!!)

New spinning/weaving/scrapping/blogging/just-general-sitting-in-it chair - PRICELESS!

Dick surprised me, yet again. Some of you may remember my chair at work? The purple one? The one that was custom fitted to me and that I loved and that I had to leave behind when I retired? He found its cousin at Staples - it's black leather, super comfy, with about a zillion different adjustment controls. I love it!! I have been having problems sitting for any length of time to spin or weave. Not any more! Yesterday, I did this:

That is 64s Merino from Village Spinning and Weaving in Solvang. Four hours of spinning (with short stretch breaks) and no back twinges when I got up. Priceless!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sniffle, sniffle. I'm hurt mom. You didn't mention that lovely pillow you're displaying was also from me.

Anonymous said...

Okay, I admit it, I was wondering where the pillow came from...

Amie said...

Beautiful chair and gorgeous spinning!

Welcome to the Spinning Wheel!